Pipeline Design Engineer (3 Nos.): HR/2011/07/JD/N
To perform Pipeline engineering design on projects, ensure that discipline design activities are carried out for the overall achievement of the project objective
· The Pipeline Design Engineer shall carry out all duties and functions as may be assigned by the Principal Engineer or the senior discipline Engineer.
· Prepare pipeline engineering drawings (including pipeline alignment sheets, typical drawings, pipeline crossings, etc) and documents using relevant softwares including AutoCAD, PDMS, etc
· Candidates shall be involved with the Conceptual development, Front End Engineering Design and Detailed Engineering for Green field and major Brown field development projects of the oil and gas industry
· Candidates must be familiar with relevant design Code and Standards (API, ASME, etc), oil and gas industry design practices.
Ensure compliance with procedures, specifications and accepted engineering practices
· HND or Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Civil Engineering. Minimum 3 years experience which shall include engineering design activities in the oil and gas industry.
Possession of Higher qualification in Mechanical Engineering will be an added advantage.
Good knowledge of the relevant codes and standards.
- Conversant with Pipeline engineering software; e.g. AutoCAD, PDMS, etc
- Fluent in English Language, spoken and written.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary project teams environment.
Good inter-personal leadership, coaching, communication and presentation skills.