Junior Instrument Engineer HR/2011/05/JD/N
To prepare technical drawings of major engineering projects from design sketches and other engineering data using relevant software. Also to perform engineering functions on projects as the Lead Engineer assigns.
- Produce Instrumentation drawings from design sketches and ensure compliance to relevant engineering specifications and drawing standards.
- Carry out engineering design activities as assigned by Lead Engineer on projects.
- Candidate must possess ability to learn requirements of relevant design Code and Standards (API, BS, ISA,), oil and gas industry design practices.
- Bachelor's degree (B. Eng. / B. Tech. or Equivalent) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience which shall be in engineering design in the Oil & Gas – Onshore/Offshore industries.
- Possession of Higher qualification in Electrical/Power Engineering will be an added advantage.
Candidates must be registerable with COREN.
- Good knowledge of the relevant codes and standards.
- Conversant with major I&CS engineering software/tools like Autocad, PDMS and Intools
- Highly fluency in English Language, spoken and written.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary project teams environment.
- Good inter-personal leadership, coaching, communication and presentation skills.