To provide specialist input and support in evaluating, selecting and applying standard engineering methods, techniques, procedures and criteria, using independent judgment in making adaptations and modifications as it involves the design and analysis of piping systems, and to ensure that subordinate personnel are adequately supported and guided in the course of execution of the job, for the overall achievement of the project objective.
· Generally performs work, within piping discipline, which involves the preparation, interpretation or review of calculations, specifications, plans, investigations, structures, systems or equipment with relatively few complex features.
· Participates in one or more of the following:
(1) Ability to use PDMS to develop 3D CAD Model
(2) Conduct 3D CAD Model reality review Section
(3) Preparations of specifications and design calculations,
(4) The use of engineering computer programs and solutions.
(5) Equipment and piping layout and design and support
(6) Prepare/Check design engineering packages and ensure they are made to project requirements.
· Assists in preparation of forecasts, material take offs and change orders.
Project filing, maintaining organized project book and other job control functions
- Bachelor's degree (B. Eng. / B. Tech. or Equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience, which shall include minimum of 2 years of engineering design in the Oil & Gas – Onshore/Offshore industries.
Possession of Higher qualification in Mechanical Engineering will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the relevant Piping codes and standards.
· Technical knowledge of engineering systems, engineering calculations, etc.
· Highly skilled with use of PDMS 11.6 SP3 Piping modeling software.
· Knowledge of project controls within discipline.
Good inter-personal leadership, coaching, communication and presentation skills.
- High fluency in English Language, spoken and written.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary project teams environment.