November 04, 2011 -
NETCO news Journal
NETCO COMMISSIONS CENTRAL PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM
In order to enhance smooth communication of safety messages during emergency situations,NETCO recently installed and commissioned a wireless public address system in heritage court.
This system has features which include but not limited to:
· A base situation with satellite operational units
· Integration into the existing fire system line
· Zoned into wings/floors that can be controlled independentlyor collectively
· Incorporated into existing PABS for online real time communication
Among other benefits, the public address system can do:
· Wireless paging and voice messaging throughout the facility including activation of strobe lights during emergencies.
· Ability to monitor the system over the computer network
· Easy public address system installation and expansion ability to send voice messages over LAN and telephone system
· Each or group of loudspeakers can be addressed independently.